It is our mission to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs. Our office accepts payments by cash, checks, and Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards. We also offer low- and no-interest financing options through the CareCredit and Diamond Credit Union systems. If you have any questions about financing or payment, ask us! We will thoroughly explain your choices and work hard to accommodate your needs.
If your insurance covers treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Insurance policies vary, so we will review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims electronically to ensure you receive reimbursements as quickly as possible.To help us with your insurance filing, please complete the insurance questions on our questionnaire.
Please remember that insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.
At Reitz & Malloy Dental we offer many payment options in order to make sure that you receive the beautiful smile you have always dreamed of.
- We accept most Indemnity Insurance*
- As a service to you, we will submit all insurance claims electronically to enable you to receive reimbursements as quickly as possible.
- 1 year, no interest financing is available with Care Credit and Diamond Credit Union.
- We accept most major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Cash and personal checks accepted.
- With your authorization we can set up an automatic withdrawl from your debit/credit card. Diamond Credit Union will cover elective dental procedure up to $25,000 (must be approved). There are options of interest-free loans for 6-12 months.
- *This is the type of Insurance that does not restrict your choices of dentists but allows you the freedom to choose the dentist best suited for you and your families needs.
Sign up for the latest news & updates
Stay up-to-date with practice news and office updates.